- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Greenwood Cemetery is open to the public during daylight hours. Normal business hours for cemetery personnal are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays. The cemetery is located north of town on Main Street.
If you have any questions about purchasing cemetery lots please contact the city office during normal business hours.
Cemetery grave spaces Residence: $500.00 Non-Resident $1,200.00
Opening & Closing Rates:
Normal Interment Monday - Friday $350.00
Saturday Normal Interment: $400.00
Opening and Closing Cremation: Monday - Friday $100.00
Cremation Opening and Closing Saturday $150.00
Plans of improvement;
1. Putting concrete slabs under the military stones at Greenwood. So many are sinking and they are going to be brought up even with the ground and a slab placed under them. (need volunteers to help pour the slabs and prepare them to be set)
2. Plans in work to purchase markers to place on graves of family buried at Greenwood who has no marker to mark there burial spot. (If you know of a grave not marked please inform one of the committee members listed below, at the number listed).
The items in # 1 and #2 are being made possible by the fundraisers the committee had and your genereous donations earmarked for this cause. Thanks to all that purchased raffle tickets and attended the bean supper and make generous donations to make this dream happen.
Cemetery Committee Members
Sharon Payne 918-638-1912
Mary Gist 918-351-5782
Micki Willard 918-760-0083
Cemetery Rules and Regulations ( DOCX / 195 KB )