Public Information Request

The Town of Porter provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.


Hand Delivery or Mail

You may request a form from the City Hall by hand deliver or mail.


Written Form

You may submit a request from the Town Clerk.

The Open Records Request Form is to be obtained from the Town Clerk. As relates to the Town of Porter, Oklahoma, any Open Records Request is to be provided to the Custodian of the Records, who is the Town Clerk. As far as the Porter Public Works Authority, at present, the Secretary of the PPWA is the Custodian of the Records and any submission needs to be to the Secretary of the Authority.


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the Town Clerk and picked up at the Town of Porter City Office when ready.