- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Establishing Water Service & Forms
Porter Public Works Authority
Utility Service Rates
To establish water service you will need to bring the following items to the water department office located in the City Hall building:
1. For Renter's- a lease agreement. For Owner's- a deed or proof of ownership.
2. Photo ID
3. Water Deposit which can be paid with cash, check or money order
Call the office 918-483-8331 for rates on water deposits.
4. Water Service Application. You can obtain in our office or there are forms provided below.
5. All other balances must be paid in FULL before starting new service.
P.O. Box 149 Porter OK 74454